Tuesday 8 July 2014

Home Sweet Home

Oh my goodness where do I start...

I haven't blogged for 2 weeks & now I'm not going to be able to blog for another 2 more (Florida here we come)...ARGGHH I'm really very sorry about that!!

So if you've been following me you'll see that my 'Dunster Dreams' post shows the meaning behind the name of my blog being the name of the road in which my new home is on. I am so happy right now, I am totally in awe of mine & Nick's new home. I still can't get over us buying a house! Totally totally mega awesomely in love with our new home. OK OK enough of the loved up talk, sorry (not sorry) ;)

As you can see from the above photo I am ever so thankful & feel so lucky for all the lovely cards, flowers, Champagne & such generous gifts we have received from our lovely family & friends.

We've had our first week in our new home & we may still have a lot of boxes to go through but I could not hold out any longer on buying some house accessories so when I saw this little 'Dachshund Doorstop' I just couldnt resist it's cute puppy dog eyes staring at me! Not to mention the pretty floral design. With my new 'milk white' bedroom walls this was perfect to start adding a splash of colour into our room! At only £8 it would have been rude not to.

 Have you bought any home accessories recently?

Got any recommendations?

2 comments:

  1. Freaking love the dachshund doorstop! Where did you get it from? :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got it from our local supermarket but you can buy online :)

      http://www.tesco.com/direct/floral-dachsund-doorstop/654-8495.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=654-8495

      Delete